This is the SAME information as before with HUD 3.7 – but we are starting over again, folks. Watch both parts.
Being a HUD “Local Listing Broker” (LLB) is one of the most profitable contracts that you can ever get. It can mean dozens of new listings assigned directly to you each month! Many approved “LLBs” earn hundreds of thousands of dollars each year just from this one source. If you missed the first part of this two part video, please watch it first and take notes – these are the regions covered under 3.9:
HUD 3.9 Asset Manager Contract Areas:
- 4D (South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin)
- 5D (Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Minnesota)
- 3S (Arizona)
- 4S (Nevada, Idaho)
- 5S (California, Hawaii, Guam)
- 6S (Alaska, Washington, Oregon)
- 1P (Michigan)
- 3P (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- 4P (Ohio)
- 5P (District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia)
- 6A (Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee)
That’s a lot of territory, which means opportunity – IF your proposal stands out.
This picks up at the technical requirements of a proposal. We can’t tell you to be careful enough. Some of the requirements are in there simply to see if you follow all of the instructions and details. Little items such as fonts, formatting, margins – they all matter for this reason alone, and with regards to fonts – to make sure you aren’t cramming in 40 pages into a 20 page package with 6pt type.
- 01:45 – Only the one with the NAID number can apply.
- 02:16 – Specific Instructions – “It’s a trap!”
- 02:45 – They want to eliminate you! Here are some tricks they use…
You must have a technically compliant proposal with all the information, in a timely manner and you MUST follow instructions EXACTLY!
- 04:50 – Space Requirements – Hint: charts and graphs.
- 06:40 – The Interview – only 3-5% make it this far. If you are here – WOW! YAY YOU!
Know the bad words:
- 10:32 – Show Experience: transactions, education, outreach.
- 12:31 – Outreach and Education – don’t say you’re going to do it – DO IT NOW!
- 13:07 – Affiliation – non-profits, faith-based, education classes.
- 13:50 – Build relationships, get photos, letters of recommendations, testimonials.
- 14:47 – Term Paper – that’s what this is. Be prepared to put in the time.
Use the attached sample as that – a sample. Create your own version and make it yours. Brand it, edit and PROOF. Be ready.
Do you have additional questions on this topic or want us to start a new discussion for FREE Broker School? Join the #freebrokerschool conversation – Leave your comments right here on our blog and continue the conversation. We want you to have any real estate tools you need at your disposal.
FREE BROKER SCHOOL – “Everything you need to know, but no one else will ever teach you!”
Free Broker School and RIO Genesis are part of RIO Genesis Software Solutions, the industry’s premier Real Estate Brokerage Software.
FreeBrokerSchool.com is a resource to give brokers the advantage in running their offices. Hey – they know how to sell properties well, but they don’t always know all of the ins and outs of running a successful real estate brokerage. These videos are designed to give you the inside scoop from industry leader and success tornado, Mike Krein. You can’t take notes fast enough when he starts giving tips. These videos allow you to watch one nugget topic at a time, digest it and implement it to add to your success.
Subscribe to ALL episodes that will include the PDF presentations, as well. It’s free. It’s https://freebrokerschool.com
Learn more about RIOGenesis Software.