Video for Real Estate Farming: Embrace it. Your Competitors are.
Video is the communication tool of the future, and real estate professionals are starting to use it. Why? Because if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth ten thousand. It’s also faster.
Some fast facts about video:
- According to Cisco, by 2019 80% of all Internet traffic will be video.
- Consumers like and respond to video. Video is engaging
- Most importantly: they are much more likely to believe what they see on video (seeing is believing!)
- They are much more likely to watch a two minute video than read a 500 word article.
So, here we are. Video is faster than typing, more likely to be seen and trusted, and you, as a real estate professional, need to get with the times. It’s inexpensive, and the impact is immediate.
90/10 is the new 80/20
In the past, real estate has been about the Rule of 80/20. 80% of the business is done by 20% of the agents. Because of technology, that rule has changed. We’ve reached a point in the industry where it’s more like 90% of the business is being done by 10% of the agents. It’s up to you to decide which group you want to be in. If you want to be in the 10%, start using video.
All the how-to’s in this free broker school lesson
- What you can do with video (everything, by the way.)
- Shake the nerves and go for it.
- What equipment you need.
- Dr. Mike’s personal product and production recommendations, including hardware, software, mobile equipment and even “green screen” kits.
- And finally – “farming” with video – take that “recent neighborhood activity” mailer to the next level with a video.
Watch this entire lesson and enjoy the attached PDF covering all points.